New Airlines Rules

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin serta Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan yang ke 54 kepada semua yang berada di Malaysia. Sebenarnya hanya short update about jokes kerana tak berapa sihat sepenuhnya.

New Airlines Rules

Attendant : Welcome aboard Ala Carte Air, sir.  May I see your ticket?
Passenger : Sure.
Attendant : You're in seat 12B.  That will be $5, please!
Passenger : What for?
Attendant : For telling you where to sit.
Passenger : But I already knew where to sit.
Attendant : Nevertheless, we are now charging a seat locator fee of $5.  It's the airlines new policy.
Passenger : Thats the craziest thing I ever heard.  I wont paid it.
Attendant : Sir, do you want a seat on this flight, or not?
Passenger : Yes, yes.  All right, I'll pay.  But the airline is going to hear about this.
Attendant : Thank you.  My goodness, your carry-on bag looks heavy.  Would you like me to stow it in the overhead compartment for you?
Passenger : That would be swell, thanks.
Attendant : No problem.  Up we go, and done!  That will be $10, please.
Passenger : What???
Attendant : The airline now charges $10 for carry-on assistance fee.
Passenger : This is extortion. I wont stand for it.
Attendant : Actually, you are right, you cant stand. You need to sit and fasten your seat belt.  We're about to push back from the gate. But , first I need that $10.
Passenger : No way!
Attendant : Sir, If you dont comply, I will be forced to call the air marshal.  And you really dont want me to do that. 
Passenger : Why not? Is he going to shoot me?
Attendant : No, but there's a $50 air marshall hailing fee.
Passenger : Oh, alright, here take the $10. I cant believe this.
Attendant : Thank you for your cooperation, sir.  Is there anything else I can do for you?

Its funny right?? See you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment